Food|Furniture & home accessories|Paper & office supplies|Toys|Clothes & accessories|Beauty products |Sanitary products|Cleaning products
Shirts, T-shirts, blouses|Trousers, dresses, skirts|Outerwear|Sportswear|Underwear|Footwear|Bags|Jewellery|Babies and Children|Other
Earth Positive
The brand is owned by:
Continental Clothing Co.
General score:
7 / 7
Social responsibility
5 / 7
Score table
2 / 2
Processing methods
2 / 2
Environmental management
1 / 1
1 / 1
Carbon footprint
1 / 1
Labour standards
4 / 4
Social economy
0 / 2
1 / 1
EarthPositive produces blank t-shirts and jackets used for promotional purposes by various organisations and institutions. The material they use is organic cotton complying with the strict requirements of the GOTS environmental certification. The entire production process is environmentally friendly and does not involve the use of any hazardous or harmful substances. The energy used in the production of their clothes is 100% renewable, that is coming from the wind and the Sun, which has reduced the production’s CO2 emissions by 90%. EarthPositive is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation which guarantees fair working conditions in clothes factories and living wages for their employees. Being committed to transparency, EarthPositive allows its customers to follow the supply chain of its products making the information available on request. The company does not use Fairtrade cotton, as in India, where they buy it, 99% of cotton is non-organic and due to the high demand, the remaining 1% would not be enough to supply EarthPositive.
Where to buy?
Online shopping
Jeżeli nie widzisz tego obrazka kliknij odśwież i spróbuj ponownie